It’s sort of tradition to fill out this form. So here we go.
1. What’s your word count? 50055
2. How long until you finish? I finished on the 25th
3. If you have finished, how long did it take you?
4. Do you have an outline? yes
5. Do you have a plot? yes
6. How many words do you typically write a day? 2000.
7. What was your greatest word count in one day? 5282
8. What was your least impressive word count in one day? I didn’t write on Sundays, so none.
9. What inspired you to write? I love writing, simple as that.
10. Does your novel have a theme song? Nope. There’s music in it though
11. Assign each of your major characters a theme song. Airyn, um, heck I don’t know!
12. Which character is most like you? Um, I don’t really know. They aren’t like me.
13. Which character would you most likely be friends with? I supposed Deirdre, she’s my age.
14. Do you have any Gary-Stu’s or Mary Sue’s? Well–she’s kind of a Mary Sue….
15. Who is your favorite character in your novel? Airyn. She’s a funny girl, well, in my opinion.
16. Have your characters ever done something completely unexpected? No, she was predicable to me, though not to the people in the story.
17. Have you based any of your novel directly on personal experiences? If I have, I don’t know it.
18. Do you believe in plot bunnies? I do! They’re cute, friendly, and helpful. haha.
19. Is there magic in your novel? Yep.
20. Are any holidays celebrated in your novel? Yep, there’s a Celebration of Flowers
21. Does anyone die? Yes, always
22. How many cups of coffee/tea have you consumed during your writing experience? Oh my, I don’t know. Like 2-3 cups of tea a day, 2-3 cups of coffee a week.
23. What is the latest have you stayed up writing? I didn’t
24. What is the best line? I have no clue, let me go find one. “What could she say, You didn’t know I was gone? You only thought I was silent as a dryad. You do not even notice that my face is bruised and my hair a mess?” That’s the theme of the story.
25. What is the worst line? Gosh, who knows? The whole thing? (my traditional reply)
26. Have you dreamed about your novel or its characters? Nope.
27. Does your novel rely heavily on allegory? Nope.
28. Summarize your novel in under fifteen words. Airyn feels like her father can’t see her and wants to be loved.
29. Do you love all your characters? Pretty much.
30. Have you done something sadistic or cruel to your characters specifically to increase your word count? Well, it wasn’t my fault, my writing buddies twisted my arm to kill her grandfather, but it wasn’t very cruel. He was old, he died happy, and they were fine after he died.
31. What was the last thing your main character ate? Eh, I don’t know.
32. Describe your main character in three words. Wants Dad’s Attention
33. What would your antagonist dress up as for Halloween? haha, no clue. My antagonist is kind of the whole people group
34. Does anyone in your story go to a place of worship? no
35. How many romantic relationships take place in your novel? One, but it doesn’t last, because Deirdre dies.
36. Are there any explosions in your novel? No-o.
37. Is there an apocalypse in your novel? NO!
38. Does your novel take place in a post-apocalyptic world? NO!
39. Are there zombies, vampires or werewolves in your novel? NO WAY!
40. Are there witches, wizards or mythological creatures/figures in your novel? No
41. Is anyone reincarnated? NO!
42. Is anyone physically ailed? Yes, if they aren’t dead, they’re sick. haha. Not really.
43. Is anyone mentally ill? Uh, no
44. Does anyone have swine flu? No. 😛
45. Who has pets in your novel and what are they? There’s a wolf, but it isn’t really her pet.
46. Are there angels, demons, or any religious references/figures in your novel? no
47. How about political figures? no
48. Is there incessant drinking? No
49. Are there board games? If so, which ones? No
50. Are there any dream sequences? no
51. Is there humor? Not much. Too bad. *sigh* how could that happen?
52. Is there tragedy? Yes.
53. Does anyone have a temper tantrum? Uh, no.
54. How many characters end up single at the end of your novel? Come on, my MC is 10
55. Is anyone in your novel adopted? Nope.
56. Does anyone in your novel wear glasses? no
57. Has your novel provided insight about your life? no
58. Your personality? I already knew my personality.
59. Has your novel inspired anyone? I haven’t given to anyone yet.
60. How many people have asked to read your novel? 3?
61. Have you drawn any of your characters? Yeah, a little bit.
62. Has anyone drawn your characters for you? Yep. Beastfire drew Airyn
63. Does anyone vomit in your novel? Uh, no.
64. Does anyone bleed in your novel? Yes.
65. Do any of your characters watch TV? no, haha
66. What size shoe does your main character wear? She prefers barefoot
67. Do any of the characters in your novel use a computer? No-o
68. How would you react if your novel was erased entirely? Good, that’s out of the way. I didn’t even like that story
69. Did you cry at killing off any of your characters? No, but it was sad.
70. Did you cheer when killing off one of your characters? NO!
71. What advice would you give to a fellow writer? Make sure you have a long complicated story line. Make sure it is all planned out. Make sure there are a few BIG scenes that will take a few pages each.
72. Describe your ending in three words. Let’s try again
73. Are there any love triangles, squares, hexagons, etc.? No!
74. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the least stressful, 10 being the most) how does your stress rank? 4, my favorite number
75. Was it worth it? Oh, my yes! It always is.
P.S. I’m feeling drowsy, and if my novel sounds really boring–it probably is.