It’s really time to sign up, people! The site gets rebooted in just a few days, and we’ll be counting down until the start.
It’s a month away! I’m so tempted to write all these ideas down and scatter them around for everyone to see, but I can wait a little longer, until a week before hand. Okay, I’ve been leaking ideas, yes, but believe me! I’m holding a LOT back! I’ve got much more research to do, more character sheets to write, more outlining and planning and synopsis writing! Yes, yes, yes. I love it. I can’t wait for April. I think I like Camp NaNoWriMo more than regular NaNoWriMo. I don’t really know why.
So sign up people!
If you haven’t thought seriously about, do so now.
Here’s your check list:
- You’ve had a story, sub-story, idea, or brief thoughts of one in your mind before, yes?
- You enjoyed reading books, yes?
- You’ve tried before but didn’t make it, yes?
- You want a custom-made book yes?
- You want support by me and everyone around, yes?
- The way to become a better writer is to write, yes?
- You want to invent things for yourself, yes?
- You want to have the time of your life, trying to beat other people in word wars, yes? (this “yes” thing is getting really annoying)
- You want an excuse to get on the computer yes?
- You want an excuse to drink coffee, yes?
There! For whatever reason it may be-you want to do Camp NaNoWriMo– yes?
If I’ve annoyed you into it, click the picture below and sign up.
We’re going to have fun, and we’re going to get something out of it too.
Can’t wait to see you there!