1. I’m a bookworm
2. I’m a very passionate music-lover
3. I’m saved by the Blood of the Lamb!
4. I have a tremendous sweet tooth
5. I have the best two cats in the world
6. I thoroughly enjoy writing even though most of the stuff I write isn’t necessarily good…
7. My favorite book in the Bible is Romans
8. On my writing laptop, I’ve accumulated whole lists of WCHs, names, character sheets, places, animals, plants, character traits all kinds of random things!
9. I’m saving my first kiss for my wedding day
10. I’m fascinated by anything Scottish. Especially Scottish music, and Scottish accents
11. My favorite snack is an apple.
Now Haley asked some questions….
- How often do you write? During NaNoWriMo and Camp NaNoWriMo, I get a rough draft done. The rest of the year I am filling in stories, editing rough drafts, filling up my lists, writing story ideas, and working on stories that typically don’t get finished.
- Do you prefer being indoors or out? Usually indoors. *grimace* Not really a good thing, but there’s so much to do inside….
- What is your favorite drink? Coffee. Starbucks. *grin*
- Are you shy or out-going? You know that, Haley, I’m out-going. I can’t help it.
- Favorite book genre? Historical Fiction, Fantasy, Scottish Novels….
- Do you have pen pals? haha, you are one, silly. I’ve a bunch of pen pals!
- Bookworm or not? Bookworm! Greatly.
- What do you enjoy writing the most? Fantasy, I suppose. Where I don’t have to do research. 😛
- If you could, which person(s) from history would you want to talk to? Clara Barton? Abigail Adams? I’m not sure. Besides Jesus, of course. Oh, the apostle Paul, after Jesus.
- What legacy do you want to leave? A legacy of always helping. I want to make things bright and help people work with cheerfulness. I also want to be know for being a good and strong confidant.
- Early bird or night owl? Early bird. Been waking up at 5 this past month and I don’t think I’ll stop.
For my own questions
- Would you eat green eggs and ham?
- Would you eat them in a box and with a fox?
- What time do you do your Bible study?
- Turn your iPod, mp3 player, or music system on shuffle and give me the first 4 songs that pop up.
- When was the last time you were told to use your “inside voice?”
- Do you find the smileys funny? (all from deviantArt)
- Have you done, and do you enjoy Contra dancing?
- How much do you outline before you write?
- In a portrait of the true you, what objects would you have with you? (limit four) Which objects would you be holding, which would be beside you, and which would be behind you?
- If your best friend wrote a book about you, what would it be titled?
- What is your favorite part about Christmas?
Yeep! Now I have to tag 5 people….let’s see
Jonny (who made an animation of me so I would tag him, even though I would’ve)
Emily (her blog is not as silly as mine, not as all. I don’t know if she’ll pass along the award, but you ought to go see what she has to say)