I’ve been awarded because someone thinks my blog is something worthwhile, I think. Thanks Leah!
So here’s the rules.
1. You post the rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Those who I awarded can answer the questions I posted
4. I am supposed to create 11 new questions (for the people I tagged) to answer
5. And finally, I am supposed to let the people I have awarded know that I’ve awarded them
Random facts about me
1. I write four people regularly
2. I have the best cat in the world
3. I would trade her for the best dog in the world
4. My birthday is July Forth
5. I’m aiming to go 2 weeks without caffeine 😦
6. I know how to play (as in I can play more than one song) on piano, guitar, and tin-whistle
7. My favorite vacation spot is Silver Birch Ranch in Wisconsin
8. One of my favorite it quotes is by Jonny Jackson, “You know how we know the moon is made of cheese? The cow that jumped over the moon told us so!”
9. I don’t know what else to say so we’ll have to settle for 9
Here is 11 random questions that Leah asked me
1. If you could take a trip to the moon, would you go? Yes! So totally!
2. How many awards do you currently hold? This is my first
3. What is your favorite song? I want a hippopotamus for Christmas, Love is in the house, The Mystery of the Cross, Who I am, and All’s Well!
4. If you could choose between a, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Lamborghini Aventador or a Ferrari Enzo, which would be your choice? (keeping in mind it wouldn’t cost you a thing.) I love the name Enzo, one of my favorite nick names, but I’d probably choose the Eclipse
5. What time of day is your favorite? Evening
6. Describe in one or two words your personality type Energetic bubbly
7. What is your all time favorite season? Early autumn
8. If you had to choose between a pet, Spider, Snake or Beetle. Which would you pick? Snake!
9. Which is more common in your daily life, an upside down, or right side up smile? Right side up
10. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be? Clara Barton, Annie Eietherage, Ron Paul, Bob Smiley, Sarah Mally
11. Have these questions been quite random enough? I’d say so
Now I shall ask random questions to the people I award
1. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
2. How many times can you say “purple” very fast?
3. What is your favorite joke?
4. What is the most impractical thing you could wish for?
5. What is the first thing you do on the computer?
6. If you were on a deserted island what would you want to read?
7. If you were on a Pegasus where would you go?
8. What is your favorite artist/band?
9. Do I really need to come up with 11 questions?
And so the people I am awarding (which is very hard because Leah awarded all of my favorite blogs, some of which I will re-reward)