I found an after Nanowrimo form on a blog that I like. I filled it out. It’s kind of long, but fun. I miss Nanowrimo already.
1. What’s your word count? 50016
2. How long until you finish? I finished the 27th but in December I’ll go back and revise.
3. If you have finished, how long did it take you? 27th
4. Do you have an outline? yes
5. Do you have a plot? yes
6. How many words do you typically write a day? 1900 on nanowrimo. Off, around 1200.
7. What was your greatest word count in one day? 4848
8. What was your least impressive word count in one day? 1000 or something around there. Maybe less at the end.
9. What inspired you to write? I love writing. But one of my greatest motivations to keep writing was my pen pal, Leah. She is such a great cheerleader
10. Does your novel have a theme song? Um, there’s a light song and a dark song in the book that makes up the whole plot, but no theme song. Maybe I should choose one. Hmm.
11. Assign each of your major characters a theme song. Blackman’s would be classical, Michael meets Mozart maybe. AmberDee, walking in a winter wonderland. Beeter, Lean on me. Sheara Nothing.
12. Which character is most like you? AmberDee, totally
13. Which character would you most likely be friends with? Um, JayDee and KayDee. They’re fun.
14. Do you have any Gary-Stu’s or Mary Sue’s? Not really
15. Who is your favorite character in your novel? Beeter and Blackman. And Tanner come to think of it.
16. Have your characters ever done something completely unexpected? Blackman almost died on me. *shudder* I had no idea what he was doing before or during. It scared me half to death. Bad Blackman!
17. Have you based any of your novel directly on personal experiences? The living water came from the Bible. I have spiritually tasted real living water, but it can’t be explained in a story.
18. Do you believe in plot bunnies? Yes! I needed more than I had because I finished my story too soon. Plot bunnies, guilt moneys, and word count dragons are my friends.
19. Is there magic in your novel? Um, it’s in a fantasy world so there is powers that come in the form of songs.
20. Are any holidays celebrated in your novel? no
21. Does anyone die? Yes, *sniff*
22. How many cups of coffee/tea have you consumed during your writing experience? 10 cups of coffee, 14 cups of tea, and 3 cups of hot chocolate. Note: during a part of Nanowrimo I ran out of coffee. O.O Awful! SO hard to work that way.
23. What is the latest have you stayed up writing? Maybe 9:30 to 10:00 but I did most of my writing in the morning.
24. What is the best line? Uh, I don’t know. Maybe I should find one. “AmberDee tapped Reith’s beak playfully. ‘Reith clitick.’ He gurgled happily.” I just love Reith!
25. What is the worst line? Gosh, who knows? The whole thing?
26. Have you dreamed about your novel or its characters? Nope, but that would be fun.
27. Does your novel rely heavily on allegory? Nope. The only thing remotely resembling allegory is the living water and that was completely unexpected.
28. Summarize your novel in under fifteen words. AmberDee and Blackman battle the dark song by searching for the light song, hee hee.
29. Do you love all your characters? Yes. Except for Sheara and maybe Selwyn. And of course the antagonist.
30. Have you done something sadistic or cruel to your characters specifically to increase your word count? I guess when Blackman almost died it was just to add-something I don’t know what. But otherwise, no.
31. What was the last thing your main character ate? Um, soup in the forest. AmberDee was tired of it.
32. Describe your main character in three words. Afraid of pain.
33. What would your antagonist dress up as for Halloween? Snake. He is one. 😛
34. Does anyone in your story go to a place of worship? no
35. How many romantic relationships take place in your novel? There’s Sven and Pona and AmberDee‘s parents. That’s it and all that was meant to be!
36. Are there any explosions in your novel? No but there’s a fire. J
37. Is there an apocalypse in your novel? NO!
38. Does your novel take place in a post-apocalyptic world? NO!
39. Are there zombies, vampires or werewolves in your novel? NO WAY!
40. Are there witches, wizards or mythological creatures/figures in your novel? Um, huge snakes, that’s it.
41. Is anyone reincarnated? NO!
42. Is anyone physically ailed? Yes, Blackman is very very sick and almost everyone else takes their short little turn.
43. Is anyone mentally ill? People go insane when they hear the dark song. Sven almost killed them all. J
44. Does anyone have swine flu? No. 😛
45. Who has pets in your novel and what are they? Everyone in this world has a clitick. Beeter has Broti. AmberDee has Reith and Keeka. Shia has a deer like thing. Selwyn has Guluoc. M-hmm.
46. Are there angels, demons, or any religious references/figures in your novel? no
47. How about political figures? no
48. Is there incessant drinking? NO!
49. Are there board games? If so, which ones? There’s some king of game with paper and hand motions but no board game.
50. Are there any dream sequences? no
51. Is there humor? Not much. Too bad. *sigh* how could that happen?
52. Is there tragedy? Yes.
53. Does anyone have a temper tantrum? Uh, no.
54. How many characters end up single at the end of your novel? Everyone but Sven and Pona. AnnDee and Tanner are dead, BTW.
55. Is anyone in your novel adopted? Yes, AmberDee is adopted by Beeter at the very end. ^_^
56. Does anyone in your novel wear glasses? no
57. Has your novel provided insight about your life? no
58. Your personality? I already knew my personality.
59. Has your novel inspired anyone? I haven’t given to anyone yet.
60. How many people have asked to read your novel? 1,2,3,4 or something like that.
61. Have you drawn any of your characters? Just sketches.
62. Has anyone drawn your characters for you? no
63. Does anyone vomit in your novel? Uh, no. Blackman coughs up blood though!
64. Does anyone bleed in your novel? Yes, a lot
65. Do any of your characters watch TV? no
66. What size shoe does your main character wear? I don’t know! Maybe 5 or 6
67. Do any of the characters in your novel use a computer? No-o
68. How would you react if your novel was erased entirely? I would cry. And cry.
69. Did you cry at killing off any of your characters? No, but it was sad.
70. Did you cheer when killing off one of your characters? NO!
71. What advice would you give to a fellow writer? Just keep writing and make sure you don’t finish before your word count. *shudder*
72. Describe your ending in three words. More to come.
73. Are there any love triangles, squares, hexagons, etc.? NO!
74. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the least stressful, 10 being the most) how does your stress rank? 3. And at the end maybe 5 or 6.
75. Was it worth it? Oh, my yes!
I really want to do it next year.